Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Going to Seoul, S Korea has been quite an experience in only the few days I've been here. The food is fantastic, and the people try to be as helpful as they can in most cases. The first day here was an adjustment because I could not find a working ATM and no where would accept American money. The days have gotten better and better thought. Classes started on the 1st and they didn't seem to bad, they are three hours long so they seem to drag on a little bit. The city is huge, something like 10 million people live in Seoul alone. The tour we took with all the exchange students was pretty fun. We went to some old palaces, and the Seoul tower, and a few other places. I also went with some friends I met, Brian from Nebraska and Arnout from Belgium, to a Buddhist temple, and that was extremely different than anything I've experienced. The university is miles long, its hard to believe how huge it is. All in all I am so glad that I have come here and been able to experience a place that is utterly and completely different from where I have lived my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment